Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: getting published
5 Steps for Surviving a Revise and Resubmit
By Orly Konig-Lopez Querying authors know the feeling: Your email pings with an incoming message. It’s from one of the agents who requested your manuscript. Your heart beats in your ears, you close one eye, tilt your head to a … Continue reading
The Long, Winding Road
By Laura Drake After fourteen years of trying, I signed with an agent this month! That’s a lot of years to keep at something. But during down times along the way I’ve thought back to the first spark of the story, to … Continue reading