Join 12,461 other followers
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: food
We’re delighted to welcome August McLaughlin as our inaugural guest for the WriterStrong series. She’s our go-to person for healthy eating and mental balance, all of which help YOU be BrainStrong. Please join us in welcoming August by heaping blog … Continue reading
Today Writers In The Storm welcomes Charlotte Carter! Since it’s Labor Day weekend she’s keeping things relaxed, easy and ever so sweet by sharing her wonderful spiced nectarine recipe. Charlotte is a multi-published author of more than fifty romance, cozy mystery and inspirational … Continue reading