Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: finding your voice
Developing Your Unique Writing Voice
Welcome to the first installment of Sensational Summer Fridays! We’ll be finishing up each week with a stellar post to help you through those long Summer weekends of writing, starting off with the amazing Kristen Lamb. In addition to being renowned … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Guests, Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication, Craft Tagged #myWANA, art in Alcatraz, Axel Rose, Dean Koontz, Elvis, finding your voice, Going To The Chapel, Going To The Chapel Contest, guest blogging, inspiration, Jimi Hendrix, John Grisham, Kristin Lamb, mature your writing voice, Meatloaf, new writer, new writers, plotter or pantser, road trip, WANA, writer's voice, Writers in the Storm, writing, Writing Craft 18 Comments