- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Estate planning for writers
Today Writers in the Storm welcomes back guest blogger Susan Spann, as she continues her PubLaw series about your literary estate. If you’ve missed her previous instructive posts in this series, click on the title: How to Choose a Literary … Continue reading
Susan Spann joins us again for the second in her series about protecting your writing and your author rights in your estate planning. Even though many of us don’t like to think about that particular future, it’s an important part … Continue reading
Susan Spann returns to Writers in the Storm with a new series to help you think about planning for the long-range future of your estate. In this series she’ll give us practical, easy-to-follow suggestions about protecting your intellectual property. by … Continue reading