Join 12,458 other followers
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: editors
By Laura Drake This is so not something I would ever do. I’m a pantster, and a linear writer to boot. I’m organized – anally so. I want to steep in my book, live it, snuggle up and get close … Continue reading
by Laura Drake It’s conference season! This is the first in our new series, where we will each focus on a different aspect of attending conferences, based on our own strengths/preferences. I’m probably the biggest ‘conference virgin’ of the group, … Continue reading
This week’s Sensational Summer Friday guest post is from Sue Grimshaw! Sue was the romance book buyer for Borders and Waldenbooks stores for more than a decade. As of April this year, Sue is Ballantine Bantam Dell’s Category Specialist & Editor At Large. … Continue reading