- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Debra Dixon
by Fae Rowen I am a plot-driven writer. The plot arrives first in my head, then I look for people who will survive and grow in that world. My #1 concern? My characters MUST connect with my readers. To have … Continue reading
by Fae Rowen Before we get started, I’d like to announce the winner of a six-pack of my cards. Janel is the lucky commenter. Janel, if you would e-mail Writers in the Storm with your mailing address, I’ll send your … Continue reading