- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: copy editing
Today we welcome back Denise Domning, contributing blogger here at WITS, with the fourth in her series detailing her self-publishing journey. by Denise Domning I did it! I made my deadline! Kind of. It’s August 15th and the book, The Men … Continue reading
On Monday we’ll have the other half of the Plot-driven vs. Character-driven throwdown with Fae Rowen considering character-driven writing. Fae will also announce the winner of a six-pack of her hand-crafted cards at the top of Monday’s post. Today, we’re … Continue reading
Welcome to another installment of Sensational Summer Fridays, here at WITS! Before we begin with the third in our guest blog series by Denise Domning, we’d like to announce the winner of Michelle Diener’s debut novel, IN A TREACHEROUS COURT. … Continue reading