Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Connie Flynn
The Hero’s Journey: A Thumbnail Sketch of Real Life
Posted on July 1, 2011 by writersinthestorm
Writers In The Storm is thrilled to welcome this week’s Sensational Summer guest blogger, Connie Flynn! Connie has published ten novels and several short stories. Her werewolf series was recently reissued by Back In Print and is available on Amazon.com. Two of … Continue reading →
Posted in Blogging Guests, Craft | Tagged Applying The Hero's Journey, archtype, bootcampfornovelist.com, characterization, Characters, Christopher Vogler, Connie Flynn, Connie Flynn author, Connie Flynn teacher, Joseph campbell, Phoenix College, plot, plot structure, story map, story structure, The Heros Journey, The Writer's Journey, Writer's Bootcamp Online, Writers in the Storm, writersinthestorm, Writing Craft | 3 Comments