Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: connecting with other writers
Are You Linked In?
Posted on May 30, 2011 by writersinthestorm
by Jenny Hansen Everyone is talking about Social Media and I’ve got several friends scratching their heads going, “What does that even MEAN? And why do I need so many DIFFERENT KINDS??” There’s a simple answer to “why so many?” … Continue reading →
Posted in Technology Fun | Tagged Bob Mayer, building your writer's platform, connecting with other writers, Facebook, Going To The Chapel Contest, Jenni Holbrook-Talty, Jenny Hansen, Kristen Lamb, LinkedIn, Social Media, social networking and the writer, Twitter, Who Dares Wins Publishing, Write It Forward, writer's platform, Writers in the Storm | 7 Comments