Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: children of Merlin
Too Many Choices – A NYT Author Decides
By Susan Squires What a crazy, confusing and possibly wonderful world publishing is today. The traditional publishing world is under duress and their business model depends more and more on writers who are already selling a zillion books. While they … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Guests, Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication, Miscellaneous Tagged angela james, carina press, Charlaine Harris, children of Merlin, Do you Believe in Magic, e-Publishing, Indie publishing, Marliss melton, melanie jackson, miss henry mysteries, ney yeork publishing ebooks, Nora Roberts, OCCRWA, Orange County RWA, publishing royalties, RITA, rita award, St. Martins press, susan squires. writers in the storm 17 Comments