Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Chapterhouse Dune
Deserted Island Books – Part 2
by Fae Rowen Long, long ago Laura Drake wrote about the ten (or so) books she would want for “entertainment purposes” on a deserted island. You can read it here. I loved the idea of trying to narrow my selection to only … Continue reading
Posted in Books We Love Tagged A Rough Guide to the World, Amanda Quick, books on a deserted island, C.J. Cherryh, Chapterhouse Dune, Dan Brown, Diana Gabaldon, Digital Fortress, Dorsai!, Downbelow Station, Fae Rowen, Foundation, Frank Herbert, Gordon Dickson, Isaac Asimov, Jayne Ann Krentz, Johanna Lindsey, keeper books, Laura Drake, Make the Most of Your Time on Earth, Mistress, Outlander, Regency romance, River God, Robert Heinlein, romance, science fiction, Stranger in a Strange Land, techno thriller, travel, Warrior's Woman, Wilbur Smith, Writers in the Storm 31 Comments