Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: carrie Vaughn
The Drama Bomb – Drop it!
Please Welcome Mario Acevedo to WITS – he’s a best selling novelist and instructor over at the Lawson Academy, so you know he knows what he’s talking about! Here he is: Mario here: I’ve been invited to share a little … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Guests, Craft, Miscellaneous Tagged carol Berg, Carolyn Crane, carrie Vaughn, conflict, Diana Rowland, drama, fang it to me, Fated, Jackie Kessler, Jaye Wells, Jeanne Stein, Kat Richardson, Kevin Hearne, Margie Lawson, Margie Lawson's Writer's Academy, mario Acevedo, Mark Henry, Michele Bardsley, Nicole Peeler, raymond Chandler, S.G. Browne, Stephen Graham Jones, tension, the big sleep, Warren Hammond, Writing Craft 17 Comments