Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Carolyn Keene
Guest Blogger: Pamela Kaye Tracy
Howdy, my name is Pamela Tracy, and I’m the guest blogger today.
I’ve always wanted to be an author. I blame the Betsy books and Ramona. I blame Nancy Drew and Anne of Green Gables. I blame Gone with the Wind.
Had I been male, I’d have wanted to be a serious baseball player. Instead, since I’m female, I’m lucky, and I get to be a romance writer. There’s lots of similarities between baseball and writing. Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Guests, Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication Tagged Atlanta Braves, Barbour Publishing, baseball, batter up, Betsy books, Beverly Cleary, Carolyn Haywood, Carolyn Keene, Gone With The Wind, L.M. Montgomery, Lucy Maud Montgomery, Margaret Mitchell, Nancy Drew, Pamela Kaye Tracy, Pamela Tracy, Ramona books, Reader's Digest, Tara Taylor Quinn, the show, Writers in the Storm 4 Comments