Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Brenda Wegmann
Writing Antifreeze: Word and Phrase Menus
Posted on May 27, 2011 by writersinthestorm
By Sharla Rae We’ve all experienced brain freeze and no, I don’t mean writers’ block. Writers’ block is when you don’t know what comes next in the story or you’ve written yourself into a corner and can’t find a way … Continue reading →
Posted in Craft | Tagged action verb list, Arizona Highways, Body language, Brenda Wegmann, Christine Ammer, David Gramb, Dean King, Descriptionary, Descriptions in writing, Going To The Chapel, Going To The Chapel Contest, Mary McVey Gill, Mim Harrison, National Geographic, Peter Watts, Random House Word Menu, Rodale's Word Finder, Sharla Rae, The Bookshelf Muse, The Fiction Writer's Silent Partner, Word lists, Word menus, Writer's Guide to Words, writers block, Writers in the Storm, Writing Antifreeze, Writing Craft | 16 Comments