Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Brainstorming
Brainstorming: Tips For Getting More Out Of “What if…”
By Sharla Rae Some writers brainstorm on their own, some do it with another writer or a group of writers. My personal favorite is ‘what-ifing’ with my critique group. Along the way I learned a few things. I think the … Continue reading
Posted in Craft, This week at Crit Group Tagged Brainstorming, Critique Groups, editing, plotting, Sharla Rae, writing 27 Comments