Join 12,460 other followers
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Body language
By Sharla Rae No, I’m not discussing sharks. We’re discussing the jawline, and writing facial descriptions and emotions. And … I have another description list for you, too. Recently in her blog, When Writing Is A Full Body Workout, Orly … Continue reading
By Margie Lawson A BIG THANK YOU to Mega-Talented Laura Drake for inviting me to be her guest blogger today! Writers are all powerful. Well, in their fictional worlds they are all powerful. Two of the 74,386 story dynamics that … Continue reading
By Sharla Rae Have you ever people-watched and tried to guess by facial expressions and body movements what people are feeling or thinking? This non-verbal communication of emotion, state of mind or state of physical well-being is known as body … Continue reading