Join 12,460 other followers
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: author platform
Turning Whine into Gold: 5 things readers want from novelists on social media by Kathryn Craft You may not have a book out, but if you have expressed on Twitter or Facebook your hope to be a published author, you … Continue reading →
By Chuck Sambuchino Ah, platform. It’s that dirty word writers hate. It appeared several years ago like a bad dream — a word publishing bigwigs used to describe a writer’s ability to sell their own work through a writer’s social … Continue reading →
Writers in the Storm welcomes Susan Spann, contributing guest for Part 4 of her Publishing Decisions series. by Susan Spann Thanks for joining me today as we continue our look at publishing paths and how smart authors choose between them. … Continue reading →