Writers In The Storm
Join 12,459 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: author homebase
Attack Of The Blog
Posted on March 23, 2012 by writersinthestorm
Writers In The Storm welcomes Tara Lain, a public relations and advertising executive who makes use of her promo savvy to promote her second career, writing erotic romance. A lifelong writer of serious non-fiction, Tara didn’t fall in love with … Continue reading →
Posted in Blogging Guests, Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication, Miscellaneous | Tagged author blogs, author homebase, Author media, author promotion, author public relations, author websites, authors talking to readers, book promotion, Facebook, how to blog, importance of author media, importance of author promotion, Tara Lain, to blog or not to blog, Triberr, writing time and media | 16 Comments