Writers In The Storm
Join 12,457 other subscribers
Like WITS on Facebook!
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Tag Archives: Anne Boleyn
Using Real People and Events in Fiction – Michelle Diener
Our Sensational Summer Friday guest today is a true world traveler – she was born in London, was raised in KwaZula Natal, South Africa, and she now lives in Australia. Laura Drake knows Michelle Diener through her RWA-WF (Women’s Fiction) chapter, … Continue reading
Posted in Blogging Guests, Craft Tagged Anne Boleyn, blogging, book give-away, guest blogging, Henry VIII, Historical fiction, In a Treacherous Court, Keeper of the King's Secrets, Laura Drake, Magical Musings, Marie Antoinette, Michelle Diener, Napoleon, Renaissance artist, Researching the Historical Novel, RWA-WF, Sensational Summer Fridays, Susanna Horenbout, Tudor England, Using real people in fiction, Writers in the Storm, writing, writing historical fiction, writing research 21 Comments