- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Category Archives: PubLaw
By Susan Spann It’s autumn, time to get organized! Words like “organization” and “business plan” throw many accomplished writers into fits – but every author should write a business plan – and this guest-blog series is going to teach you … Continue reading
Writers in the Storm welcomes Susan Spann, contributing guest for Part 5 of her Publishing Decisions series. If you missed Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, or Part 4 and would like to read that blog, just click on the … Continue reading
Following NYT author, Susan Squires’ post about the logic behind herchoice (if you missed it, you can read it here) I thought our in-house attorney’s blog is a perfect compliment! By Susan Spann How does an author choose between traditional … Continue reading
Last month’s The Lady or the Tiger kicked off my guest-series on Publishing Choices by talking about authors’ need to take responsibility for their choices and careers. Today we’ll take a closer look at some of those options. Twenty years … Continue reading