- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Search Results for: publishing naked
Welcome to another installment of Sensational Summer Fridays, here at WITS! Before we begin with the third in our guest blog series by Denise Domning, we’d like to announce the winner of Michelle Diener’s debut novel, IN A TREACHEROUS COURT. … Continue reading
by Denise Domning Following is the second in a series of Denise Domning’s journey in self-publishing (here’s Part 1.) Read on – not only is the journey facinating and educational, this is entertaining stuff. How many writers do you know trying … Continue reading