- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
Search Results for: author business plan
By Susan Spann It’s autumn, time to get organized! Words like “organization” and “business plan” throw many accomplished writers into fits – but every author should write a business plan – and this guest-blog series is going to teach you … Continue reading
All of us at WITS do our best to bring you information about every aspect of today’s publishing. Today’s post delves into a unique project, and New York Times bestselling author, Deb Holland, is here to tell you all about it — … Continue reading
Susan Spann joins us again for the second in her series about protecting your writing and your author rights in your estate planning. Even though many of us don’t like to think about that particular future, it’s an important part … Continue reading
Following NYT author, Susan Squires’ post about the logic behind herchoice (if you missed it, you can read it here) I thought our in-house attorney’s blog is a perfect compliment! By Susan Spann How does an author choose between traditional … Continue reading