You know Valentine’s Day is this week, right? Well we love you. And we love that you love us. So we’re posting links today to our most popular blog posts over the past three years, in case you missed any of them.
Share the love this week, people!
Top 14 posts:
- Sensual Word Menu
- Inspiration vs Perspiration in Writing
- Formatting Your Text For Kindle – Revised
- Fresh, Fresh, Fresh Character Descriptions!
- Guest Blogger – Elizabeth Craig: 15 Tips for Writing a Murder Mystery
- How to Begin a Romance Novel: Seven Tips
- Copyright, ISBN, Royalty & Pricing With Amazon E-Publishing
- Chinese Element Personality Types-for Fun and for Writing
- Myers-Briggs: A Tool for Authors and Other Humans
- Can Writers Rock LinkedIn?
- 6 Key Writing Lessons I’ve Learned From Horses
- Talking Back to Your Brain
- Body Language: An Artistic Writing Tool
- Mining For Character Emotions
Speaking of sharing the love . . .
Laura Drake has news!
Fifteen years ago, I made a goal – to hold a book in my hand with my name on the cover.
Last week, that dream came true – the ARC copies have arrived! My debut novel, The Sweet Spot, will be released from Grand Central in May, but it’s available for pre-order here (you all know how much preorders help rankings, right?😉
I’m giving away an ARC copy to a random commenter!
Just leave a comment, and if you win, I’ll send you either the paperback (U.S. residents only) or a digital version. Thank you all, for your support!