by Fae Rowen
Let me offer this disclaimer first: Even though I’ve spent a lot of hours researching this particular blog, it is purely for entertainment purposes. Take what resonates with you, what you find fun (or funny), what you can use to construct your personal, unique understanding of this information. I want to thank Jeanine Just for her insight and helpful research.
One of the things I committed to this year at WITS is to share a bit of my “out there” beliefs and knowledge. I can identify with you if you cry, “Hogwash!” because I’ve been there, too. Change is inevitable. Remember entrophy in chemistry and physics?
Yeah, I agree. Maybe it’s better to forget those classes.
I know this is an important year for me, so I’ve been talking to my “woo-woo” friends, reading articles, and attending lectures about what this new year, 2012, the Year of the Water Dragon, the last Mayan calendar year, will bring us. I believe if we are aware of potential opportunities we can take advantage of them. Now is the time to get inspired and get going. I’m excited about the possibilities for 2012.
Breathe a sigh of relief, because 2012 promises to be calmer than 2011. You may find yourself focusing more on the well-being of others as well as your own. You may even volunteer or become involved to help, as one source says, “correct a social problem.” There is great potential for new-found freedoms.
Here’s a list of advice to take advantage of possibilities for a fuller life in next twelve months.
- Tie up loose ends, complete unfinished projects
- Acquire new success skills to build foundations for what’s next in your life
- Go forward fearlessly with your heart’s desires to confidently make life changes
- Let go of past losses, bad decisions and shattered dreams–without drama
- Focus on things you prefer to experience
- Respond rather than react
- Prepare for an intense, fast-paced year with major breakthroughs
- Turn crisis into blessings
- Do not get caught up in the manufactured fear of the unknown, change, security, or loss of control
- Be discerning
- Reorder your priorities
- Move forward, it’s the only direction we can go this year
- Do expect the unexpected
- Logic and linear thinking won’t always work
- It will be possible to get greater control of your destiny
- This is not a year for outer revolution
- Listen to your intuition
- There will be many new innovative ideas in all areas
- Step out of your comfort zone
- Throw away the rule books
- Develop calmness; be the eye of the storm; find your inner peaceful place
- Make conscious choices
- Make a commitment
- Show courage
- Show resolve
- Break free of old patterns and habits that make you depressed or unhappy
- Revisit your “old” life to help close the doors on the past that you no longer need
- “Be truth”
- Indecision is worse than the wrong decision
- Beware of irrational behavior, destructiveness, indecision and worry in yourself and others
- Be a visionary
- Be an inspiration
- Stop playing the victim role
- Avoid burning your bridges
- Manifest what you really want by only envisioning what you want
- Look for the opportunities in everything, everywhere
- Use your heart-based energy
- Choose to free yourself
- Businesses that are passionate about their products and services will flourish
- Interdependence, not dependence or co-dependence are
- Surround yourself with positive supportive people
- Connect with like-minded people
- You will rarely be in the situation for the reasons you think; very everything from a broader perspective
- Upgrade your energy–physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually
- Don’t personalize “stuff”
- Quiet your brain
- Give yourself a time-out to walk in nature
- Nothing can stand in the way this year
- Let go of preconceived ideas about people, places, ideas, and situations
- Staying stuck will become more painful than making changes
- Logic and linear thinking won’t work like they used to
- Bravely take trips into the unknown
- Paradox will abound
- Use your imagination to envision your best future
- Empower and heal
Actually, the advice seems helpful for any year. But this year, in particular, the list may prove quite powerful. My suggestion is to highlight a handful of items that relate to you and your situation right now. In a different color, highlight another set that you’re drawn to, even if you don’t know (now) why they call you. Review your highlighted possibilities/reminders once a month to refresh your memory of your potential for this year.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if this time next year we have taken advantage of the opportunities available to us this year to reach our potential to enjoy our lives fully?
Which ideas resonated with you? Do you have additional “movie trailer” suggestions for 2012?