Denise Domning is a multi-published historical novelist, writing in the Romance genre. Her first book, Winter’s Heat, won Romantic Times Magazine’s Best First Historical Romance of 1994. The next five were all nominated for awards and her sixth book, Lady in Waiting, received a starred review in Publishers Weekly. She went on to write five more novels, four under the pseudonym Denise Hampton. At present she’s left history behind her to co-write a soon-to-be published memoir with Monica Sarli, a recovering Heroin addict and former socialite. Visit her at firstname.lastname@example.org/
- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- What Is Your Writing Process?
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story