Most Recent Blogs
- The Evolution of the Modern Writing Dream (part 2)
- The Evolution of the Modern Writing Dream (part 1)
- Who Can an Author Trust? Trusts in the Author Estate Plan
- Describing Old Age-The Traps And An Idea List
- Writing The Flawed Hero: She Makes Me Stutter
- The long and short of writing a novella
- 10 Ways I’d Love My Books To Be Like Flat Stanley
- Hooks, Lines—and Sinkers
Tag Archives: Tara Taylor Quinn
by Jenny Hansen All of us at Writers In The Storm had so much FUN in April…did you? We had amazing guest posts (thanks Tara Taylor Quinn and Pamela Kaye Tracy!), the sweeping Safari Journal from Fae Rowen and some … Continue reading
Howdy, my name is Pamela Tracy, and I’m the guest blogger today.
I’ve always wanted to be an author. I blame the Betsy books and Ramona. I blame Nancy Drew and Anne of Green Gables. I blame Gone with the Wind.
Had I been male, I’d have wanted to be a serious baseball player. Instead, since I’m female, I’m lucky, and I get to be a romance writer. There’s lots of similarities between baseball and writing. Continue reading
by Jenny Hansen Have you read all the links in Part 1 yet? We’ve been busy at work for you here at Writers in the Storm and I’m delighted to get to share so many fantastic links with you. There are … Continue reading
Writers In The Storm is delighted to welcome guest blogger, Tara Taylor Quinn! She’s at the Romantic Times Conference in Los Angeles, California this week and she’s blog-hopping as part of the It Happened On Maple Street International Blog Tour. … Continue reading