- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
- Margie’s Rule # 2: Write the Hard Stuff — Facial Expressions
Tag Archives: Stephen King
We’re so happy to welcome Margie Lawson today to share her writing wonderment with us. Margie will be speaking at the RWA National Conference in Anaheim next month, both at the Women’s Fiction pre-conference event and a session at the … Continue reading
By Laura Drake Isn’t it weird, where you find the ideas for blogs? I never miss Gene Lempp’s Blog Treasures (and you shouldn’t either)! This week, I found another gem there: Catie Rhodes’ Writing Lessons from Song Lyrics. Go check it out … Continue reading
by Jenny Hansen What do you do when you need help with your writing? I don’t mean when you can’t find the right word or phrase…my critique partner, Sharla Rae, did an excellent job of solving that issue in her … Continue reading
by Jenny Hansen As you might have guessed from some earlier blogs, I work with accountants. Accountants’ fingers tap a keyboard, particularly over on the 10-key side, like nothing you’ve ever seen. Seeing the mountains of paperwork that go … Continue reading
What separates the Amateurs from the Professionals? The ability to both Edit and Proofread. In novel writing, editing is King and proofreading is Queen.