- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
- Margie’s Rule # 2: Write the Hard Stuff — Facial Expressions
- Do You Know How To Edit AND Proofread Your Story?
Tag Archives: Self Publishing
By Sharla Rae Just my opinion but The old gray RWA Conference ain’t what she used to be. And I hope she keeps up the good work! At first glance the 2012 RWA Conference may look pretty much as it … Continue reading
Following NYT author, Susan Squires’ post about the logic behind herchoice (if you missed it, you can read it here) I thought our in-house attorney’s blog is a perfect compliment! By Susan Spann How does an author choose between traditional … Continue reading
We’re proud to have with us today, Debra Holland, a Golden Heart winner, whose book was NOT picked up for NY publication. They said “sweet” historicals wouldn’t sell. Well, as you’ll read, they made an error. One that Debra is … Continue reading
Today we welcome back Denise Domning, contributing blogger here at WITS, with the fourth in her series detailing her self-publishing journey. by Denise Domning I did it! I made my deadline! Kind of. It’s August 15th and the book, The Men … Continue reading