- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
- Margie’s Rule # 2: Write the Hard Stuff — Facial Expressions
- Do You Know How To Edit AND Proofread Your Story?
Tag Archives: Bill Johnson
By D. A. WATT This is the second installment of a three part series. The first post focused on attitude. “Prior and proper preparation makes for peak performance. Like creating a novel that takes readers somewhere, amazing.” There are only three … Continue reading