- Author Bios
- Blogging Guests
- Books We Love
- Bumps & Bruises on the Road to Publication
- Chuck Sambuchino
- Kara Lennox
- Kathryn Craft
- Margie Lawson
- Other Obsessions
- Publishing With Amazon
- Shannon Donnelly
- Sierra Godfrey
- Susan Spann
- Technology Fun
- This week at Crit Group
- Tiffany Lawson Inman
Most Recent Blogs
- Enter the 2014 “Worst Storyline Ever” Contest!
- Being Prepared for Your Writing Conference
- Are You Subscribed to Writers In The Storm?
- Novel Diagnostics: How to Tell if Your Book Might Have Terminal Problems in TEN Pages
- Writing Contests — Hell or Heaven?
- Writers In The Storm Moving Party is TODAY!
- 6 Reasons to Write a Short Story
- Margie’s Rule # 2: Write the Hard Stuff — Facial Expressions
Monthly Archives: March 2013
By Sharla Rae No, I’m not discussing sharks. We’re discussing the jawline, and writing facial descriptions and emotions. And … I have another description list for you, too. Recently in her blog, When Writing Is A Full Body Workout, Orly … Continue reading
by Jenny Hansen There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are. ~W. Somerset Maugham Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I know we’ve talked about this before. I’ve even brought you people like Margie … Continue reading
by Jenny Hansen As the March blog mistress here at WITS, I’m taking a page out of my personal blog‘s playbook and marking the beginning of Spring with a celebration of you. You’re going to get the chance to come … Continue reading
Writers In The Storm is delighted to welcome back Elizabeth Craig, one of the most giving writers we know. She released her latest Southern Quilting Mystery last month and stopped by WITS to help the rest of us take some of the guesswork … Continue reading
by Orly Konig-Lopez The other day my husband stayed home and was working on the couch so I decided to work at the kitchen table to be close. (Cue the “Awwww“… okay, are we done?) So here I am, typing away, … Continue reading